LITTLE BUNGALOW LIFE

LITTLE BUNGALOW LIFE

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

HALLOWEEN

INSIDE AND OUT PART 2


A few pictures of my inside Halloween decorations.  I don't go too crazy inside but every room gets a touch from the Great Pumpkin.  Click on the pictures for a closer look.


 
The foyer, a couple of initial "M" pumpkins and my favorite stained glass candle lantern pumpkin.  I stick silhouette black bats and an orange pumpkin on the entry mirror.  I like the back drop they create with the wood Halloween sign when I open the door.
 

 
The living room.
 



 
The dinning room.  My dinning table seems to get the most attention.  My little fabric ghost hang from the chandelier, a table runner, metal pumpkin lanterns and cute mice.
Ghost wreath on french door, my bird girl holding little jack-o-lanterns and the pumpkins to in front are coconuts.
 
 
Bathroom
 
 
Kitchen
 
 
Even the pantry, I told you no room gets missed.
 

 
The dressing room and the guest room.
 
 
 
Back porch.  I love the pumpkin under the feather lamp.  I found it a Lowe's of all places.  I light it with a LED battery touch disk light.
 
 
My bedroom.
 
 
In my next post I want to take a closer look and some of my favorite decorations.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









2 comments:

  1. Wow, you know how to "do up" Halloween!!!!!!! :-)))))

    I saw your comment, on "Cozy Mysteries blog" and came over. I too am in the NE, and love Cozy mysteries, of the Autumn and Halloween time of year.

    Please, would you give me a list of your favorites? Your comment sounded like you are way ahead of me, with knowing of such cozies.

    Please and thank you...

    Tessa~
    "Here there be musing" blog
    "Here there be more words" blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Tess, I thought your comment would make a great post. I hope my post helps you out. Danna has a great list of Halloween cozies and that is where I go when I need a suggestion.

      Delete