LITTLE BUNGALOW LIFE

LITTLE BUNGALOW LIFE

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

HOLIDAY DECORATING INSIDE AND OUT PART 3

Even tho the back patio and backyard furniture is hibernating for the Winter and I won't be out enjoying the yard until (at least) March; I like to decorate a little for the Winter holidays. 

 
The railing gets some pine rope garland and I slipped an artificial Poinsettia into an old paint can.  This Poinsettia is a little bit worn, but I can't part with it.  It was one of my first decorations I bought when I first moved out on my own.  The petals are trimmed in gold and it has a less realistic look than the others on the front porch.  But it is fine for the back door, and I have been able to keep it looking fresh.
 
 
 
 
Santa hangs to the side of the door and the potting table is dressed for the occasion.  The Poinsettias on the left, are just branches I arranged in an over turned Terra Cotta pot; I always like to include a little flag.  In the back, two metal mesh snowmen and another Terra Cotta pot with some pine cones and another flag.  Above, a decorated Boxwood tree and some lanterns.
 
 
Artificial Poinsettia kissing balls and Santas hang from each side of the garage and a wreath above dress up the garage.
 
 
I love driving home with the tree.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment