LITTLE BUNGALOW LIFE

LITTLE BUNGALOW LIFE

Thursday, May 5, 2016

THE PUPPET MASTER

I love good horror, and although Halloween is the most popular time for all things scary, I love watching, reading and listening to horror in the Spring and Summer months.  Maybe it goes back to all the great horror movies that were released over the Summer back in the 60's and 70's and 80's?  When I was a kid, my friends and I loved going to see the latest horror movie at our neighborhood theater.  Or, maybe it is the memories of sitting around a campfire telling ghost stories.  Or, those nights curled up with a great horror book while a wild Summer storm raged out side.

What ever the reason, I love catching up with some of my favorite horror as soon as the weather warms up.  I have not watched this great "telling" of the Puppet Master by the amazing King Diamond in a while.  We have been having a bit of rain lately, so I decided to turn on the fire place and pop the DVD into the player and spend a little time with my boy, King Diamond.  THE PUPPET MASTER is a concept record released by King Diamond in 2003; and a limited edition included a DVD with King Diamond offering a dramatic telling of THE PUPPET MASTER.

Here is the master himself, King Diamond and THE PUPPET MASTER.  So, turn down the lights and enjoy!

 
And, that is why I love this man!


No comments:

Post a Comment