LITTLE BUNGALOW LIFE

LITTLE BUNGALOW LIFE

Thursday, June 2, 2016

A LITTLE SOMETHING TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY

I think it is pretty clear I am not a fan of romance novels, or movies or music.  But, every once in a while there is a lovely romantic story that just tugs at the heart strings.  So, this is my idea of a romantic story.  Ah young love.

 
I have to admit I love Avenged Sevenfold, although I am probably a bit older than most of their fans.  They are a pretty young band, but it is nice to see the young ones carrying the torch for metal.  I have most of their CDs and they are really good, and each record is very different from the last, something I have always admired.  I like when bands keep each record fresh by changing the tone a bit each time.  I understand why some artists stick with a formula, but I like it when they take a departure from the regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment