LITTLE BUNGALOW LIFE

LITTLE BUNGALOW LIFE

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

MUSIC

Okay, so I think we need something completely and truly happy right about now.  My friend Matt Nathanson  said "there is so much love and joy in this, its bursting. i was beaming the whole time i watched it. whether you like this band or not, this is so well worth your 8minutes.
(i happen to be a huge fan.)"

I happen to be a fan too.  It was about 25 years ago the first time I saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers live.  I love their unique sound and they are something to behold live.  This video is one of the funniest things I have seen.  And it definitely filled me with joy.  If not for Matt I would not have seen this, so thank you Matt I needed this.

 
Love the Chili Peppers!  Flea is hysterical and Anthony sounds and LOOKS amazing!  Let's just say I wouldn't turn down a "bed time story" from Anthony.
 
And just in case you need a little more Chili Peppers, and I know if you are like me you can never get enough; this is my favorite song and I love the video.
 
 
And maybe a little more.
 
 
I adore Josh, he is an amazing guitar player and a great addition and can not imagine him not in the RHCP, but I really miss John (Frusciante.)
In a perfect world I would have both Josh and John in one of my favorite bands.
 
 
Flea, Anthony, John, Chad
 
 
Flea flashing the horns!!  That's my boy.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment