LITTLE BUNGALOW LIFE

LITTLE BUNGALOW LIFE

Saturday, September 17, 2016

GOT TO HAVE IT!

If you are anything like me, you love Horror Movies!  All horror--monster, slasher, psychological or supernatural--no matter, it's ALL good.  And, I do love my Horror Movies and the "killers" that roam the screen.  Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Kruger; the list goes on and on.  The movies and the characters that the film makers created keep me on the edge of my seat every time. 

So, what more could a dedicated horror fan want than a Horror Icon calender?  Horror Photographer Ama Lea,    has created one!  The minute I saw it, I had to have it.  The photographs are beautiful.

And here is a link to her professional website Ama Lea Photo.  An amazing artist, and it got me thinking, who other than me would love to have a Horror Shot (kind of like those obnoxious Glamour Shots people have but better?) 

Jason Voorhees, FRIDAY THE 13TH made the cover, of course!  And, YEAR OF FEAR is a perfect title.

 
One of my favorite photos, I mean really?  Could Freddy Kruger look any better?  But, I still love Robert Englund.
Remember to say Freddy's name before you go to sleep at night...
...and have pleasant dreams,
 
 
Leather Face and the rest of the boys fill out the calender. 
 
 
 
Order it today, I ordered mine already!
 
for the heads up.  And as for the Hollywood Horror Museum, the tour starts next year and the museum opens (hopefully) in 2018.  And, YES, I will be there for both.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment